yuzu Git (2021/11/29) is compiled. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from sharead improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #7396 from FernandoS27/blit-this-mf
* Texture Cache: Secure insertions against deletions.
* Texture Cache: Redesigning the blitting system (again).
* Texture Cache: Further fix regressions.
* Texture Cache: Fix issue with blitting 3D textures.
* Texture Cache: Correct conversion shaders.
* Texture Cache: Always copy on NVIDIA.
* TextureCache: Simplify blitting of D24S8 formats and fix bugs.
* VulkanTexturECache: Use reinterpret on D32_S8 formats.
* HostShaders: Fix D24S8 convertion shaders.
* TextureCache: Eliminate format deduction as full depth conversion has been supported.
* Merge pull request #7438 from german77/homebrew2
* core/ns: Implement GetReadOnlyApplicationControlDataInterface
* core/pdm: Stub QueryPlayStatisticsByApplicationIdAndUserAccountId
* core/hid: Stub GetUniquePadsFromNpad
* Merge pull request #7451 from german77/debug_controller
* settings: Add debug setting to enable all controllers